GIFT IN RETURN (FRONT – Handshake)
- Step forward and to the outside of your opponent’s right leg toward 11:00 and form a left neutral bow stance. Simultaneously have your left hand assist your right hand in forcing your opponent’s right arm to his groin.
- Shift your left hand around and behind your opponent’s right leg and grab his right wrist as your right foot shifts clockwise toward 10:30 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 4:30. Immediately pull upward with your left hand as your right hand pushes downward against the opponent’s right hip (push-down position).
- Immediately deliver a right knife edge kick to the back of your opponent’s left knee as you release your left hand grasp. Maintain the check with your right hand.
- Without hesitation, plant your right foot between your opponent’s legs (gauging leg) and deliver a left knee kick to his tailbone (coccyx).
- With your left foot in the air, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 10:30.
- After your left knee kick and with your left leg still in the air, deliver a left thrusting knife edge kick to the back of his right knee.
- Plant your left foot toward 11:00 (gauging leg) and form a right rear twist stance. Immediately pivot clockwise and deliver a right rear spinning stiff leg raise to the opponent’s groin.
- Plant your right foot (gauging leg) and immediately slide your left foot behind your right leg toward 6:00 to form a left rear twist stance as you deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to the opponent’s left kidney.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left neutral bow stance as you execute a left outward back knuckle strike to the opponent’s right kidney.
- Without a loss of motion, immediately slide your left foot toward 11:00 (left reverse step through) and deliver a right inward downward diagonal hammerfist strike to the opponent’s right kidney.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 11:00.