OBSCURE WING (RIGHT FLANK – Left Hand Shoulder Grab)
- With your left hand, pin the opponent’s left hand to your right shoulder. Simultaneously step to 3:00 and form a right fighting horse stance as you deliver a right rear elbow strike to the opponent’s solar plexus.
- Immediately deliver a right back hammerfist strike to the opponent’s groin.
- Finish with a right snapping obscure elbow strike to the opponent’s chin.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 10:30.
- Immediately slide your right foot toward 7:30 and form a right reverse bow stance to buckle the opponent’s left leg. Simultaneously deliver a right over-the-shoulder back knuckle strike to the opponent’s face with a left downward heel palm strike to the back of his head to sandwich.
- Grab the right side of the opponent’s neck with your right hand and the left side of his neck with your left hand and lock his head in a side scissor headlock. Pull the opponent downward as you deliver a right upward knee kick to his face.
- Plant your right foot directly downward (gauging leg) and immediately slide your left foot toward 6:00, ending in a right forward bow stance, as you simultaneously pull downward on the opponent’s head to flip him to the ground.
- Execute a left front crossover sweep kick across the opponent’s head and face (toward 12:00) and plant to the right side of the opponent’s body.
- Utilizing this counterclockwise torque, plant your left foot back toward 4:30 (toward the right side of his head) and deliver a right downward looping roundhouse kick to his solar plexus. You will be in a modified left close kneel stance.
- Execute a right front crossover sweep kick across his head and face and plant into a left rear twist stance facing 6:00.
- Step out with your left foot and execute a double cover out toward 6:00.