SHIELDING HAMMER (FRONT – Left Roundhouse Punch)
- With your left foot step back and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right extended outward block to the inside of the opponent’s left forearm. Your left hand acts as a positional check near your right rib cage.
- Deliver a right inward downward diagonal raking back knuckle strike across the bridge of the opponent’s nose.
- Continue the clockwise motion of your right arm and shuffle forward to deliver a right horizontal dipping outward elbow strike to the opponent’s solar plexus. Your left hand will be positionally checking above your right arm.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.
- Slide your left foot forward and form a left front twist stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a left vertical punch to the opponent’s sternum simultaneous with a right downward hammerfist strike to his groin.
- Pivot clockwise and form a left neutral bow stance as you deliver a right upward elbow strike (obscure elbow) to the opponent’s jaw while cocking your left hand palm up in preparation for the next move. At the precise moment you settle into your stance, deliver a left downward torquing heel palm strike to his solar plexus or sternum.
- Without disrupting your flow of action, pivot clockwise and form a right close kneel stance and immediately deliver a left back thrusting heel kick to the opponent’s sternum or any available target.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 6:00.