LEAP FROM DANGER (REAR- Two Hand Push)
- React to the opponent’s push by executing a forward roll on your right shoulder toward 12:00. Finish the roll by leaping upward and turning to face your opponent in a left neutral bow stance facing 6:00.
- As the opponent proceeds to attack with a right punch, leap onto your left foot toward 4:30 and deliver a right roundhouse kick to his solar plexus.
- Plant your right foot (gauging leg) toward 7:30 and pivot counterclockwise to deliver a left spinning back heel kick to the opponent’s right rib cage (toward 7:30).
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 1:30.
- Plant your left foot (gauging leg) down toward your opponent and deliver a right inward crescent kick to his face.
- Plant your right foot down and drag your left foot (gauging leg) and deliver a right reverse hook kick to the back of his right knee to buckle his leg.
- Immediately after the hook kick, bounce your right foot off the ground and into a right roundhouse kick to any available target.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 1:30.