REPEATED DEVASTATION (REAR – Full Nelson)
- Step toward 3:00 and form a modified horse stance as you strike over your shoulders and behind your head with both fists to your opponent’s face.
- Drop your weight and lower your horse stance as you drive both elbows down to the opponent’s biceps (your palms will be facing you). Immediately thrust both fists toward the ground (palms facing you) as you straighten your knees and back and deliver a rear head butt strike to the opponent’s face.
- Step forward with your left foot into a transitional left neutral bow stance as you pin the opponent’s left arm beneath your left arm and grab his right wrist from above with your left hand. Pivot clockwise and face 6:00 in a right forward bow stance as your deliver a right outward horizontal elbow strike to the right side of the opponent’s jaw.
- Slide your left foot back to its Point of Origin, and immediately step forward with your right foot into a transitional right neutral bow stance as you pin the opponent’s right arm beneath your right arm and grab his left wrist from above with your right hand. Pivot counterclockwise and face 6:00 in a left forward bow stance as your deliver a left outward horizontal elbow strike to the left side of the opponent’s jaw.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 10:30.
- Slide your left foot back toward 12:00 and form a right neutral bow stance facing 6:00 as your left hand hooks around the left side of the opponent’s neck. Pull his head downward and toward you as you deliver a right inward downward diagonal punch to the left hinge of the opponent’s jaw.
- While keeping your opponent’s head down, deliver a left-right upward knee kick (butterfly knee kick) to the opponent’s head.
- With your right leg still in the air, deliver a right thrusting knife edge kick to the inside of the opponent’s right knee as you simultaneously execute a right torquing heel palm strike to the opponent’s jaw (your palm will be down and your fingers will be out).
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 12:00.