DESTRUCTIVE FANS (LEFT FLANK – Right Step Through Punch)
- With your left foot, step toward 8:00 and form a left modified fighting horse stance as you deliver a right outward parry followed by a left inward parry to the outside of the opponent’s right arm. As you settle into your stance, continue the clockwise circle of your right hand and deliver a right inward horizontal hammerfist strike (palm up) to the opponent’s solar plexus. Your left hand remains at his right elbow to act as a bracing angle check.
- Execute a left front crossover sweep toward 1:30 to sweep the opponent’s right leg. Your left hand completes its capture of your opponent’s right arm by grabbing his wrist and pulling on his arm in coordination with your sweep.
- From your right rear twist stance, pivot clockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to the opponent’s right kidney. Without a loss of motion, convert your rotational force to a linear force by sliding your right foot back to 1:30 and forming a left forward bow stance facing 7:30. Use the back of your right leg to execute a right rear stiffleg sweep to buckle the back of his right leg (calf to calf). Simultaneously with the sweep, execute a left downward diagonal thrusting heel palm strike to the opponent’s right jaw. Your left hand is still checking the opponent’s right arm.
- Execute a forward push-drag maneuver and drop into a left close kneel stance as you deliver a right downward thrust punch to the opponent’s head.
- With your opponent sitting on the ground, execute a right front thrusting ball of foot kick to this chin or any other available opening.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 2:30 .