PRANCE OF THE TIGER (FRONT – Right Step Through Uppercut Punch)
- Slide your right foot back to 6:00 and form a left 45- degree cat stance facing 12:00 as you execute a left outward downward hooking parry to the inside of the opponent’s right elbow. Immediately follow this with a right inward downward block (palm up) to the inside of the opponent’s right arm (near his hand).
- Immediately execute a left thrusting sweep kick to the opponent’s right shin.
- Continue the flow of your action by delivering a right knife-edge kick to the inside of the opponent’s left knee. Simultaneously execute a right outward back knuckle strike to the opponent’s right temple. Your left hand continues to check.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover sweep to the inside of the opponent’s right foot and plant into a twist stance. As you settle into your twist stance, deliver a right outward two-finger hook to his right eye. Your left hand is still checking his right arm.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left reverse bow stance and convert it into a left spinning stiff-leg sweep toward 1:30 to the inside of the opponent’s right knee. Your left hand continues to check his arms.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a transitional left neutral bow stance facing 4:30 and immediately follow with a right knee kick to the opponent’s solar plexus. Simultaneously deliver a right inward overhead hammerfist trike to the back of his neck. Your left hand checks the opponent’s right shoulder.
- Immediately switch your hands so that your right hand checks his right shoulder as you execute a left inward overhead hammerfist strike to the back of his head simultaneously with a left knee kick to the underside of his chin.
- From Point of Contact execute a left front crossover toward 7:30 to form a right rear twist stance toward 1:30 as you deliver a left downward thrusting heel palm strike to the back of the opponent’s head.
- Complete your crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.