- Step out with right foot to Square Horse stance, right hand makes a fist and your left hand covers right, slide right foot back into neutral stance and bow.
2. CHINESE SWORD
- Step to 12:00 and proceed with Chinese Sword A, then step left to 12:00 and proceed with Chinese Sword A weak side.
3. CHINESE “L”
- From your last position draw to left cat Stance, right hand in chamber left on top step out left to 9:00 into fighting horse stance with a left vertical outward block simultaneously throwing a right punch, then draw to right cat stance turning to face 3:00 with left hand in chamber right hand on top, step out right into fight horse stance to 3:00 and do a right vertical outward block while simultaneously throwing a right punch.
4. LOWERING THE GATE
- Draw to left cat stance pointing knee towards 6:00, right hand in chamber with left hand on top, step out to 6:00 left upward block right eagle beak strikes down opponent’s centerline, leaving left and up in block position.
- Draw to right cat stance stepping out right to 12:00 followed by a right upward block, left eagle beak strike down attacker center line.
5. DEFLECTING THE DRAGON
- Left foot draws to cat stance right hand in chamber left hand on top as you step out to 4:30 left downward block, then step through right followed by a right heel palm with left hand covering.
- Right foot draws to cat, left hand in chamber right hand on top, step right to 7:30 right downward block, stepping through left followed with a left heel palm to face while right hand covers.
6. LEOPARD STRIKES
- Right foot draws to cat stance simultaneously doing a left inward block followed by a right upwards block then step out right to 2:30, left half fist to throat.
- Left foot draws to cat stance, right inward block followed by a left upward block stepping out left to 10:30, right half fist to throat.
- Step right to 3:00 into a square Horse stance and close with salutation.