- Begin the Kata in Fudo Dachi.
- On the command “Yoi” move into the Yoi stance.
- On the command “Hajime” move the left foot at 90° into Kokutsu Dachi, block left Chudan Uchi Uke and punch
right Chudan Gyaku Tsuki.
- Turning 90° return the left foot into Heisoku Dachi simultaneously the right fist is pulled slowly back to the
ready punch position (across the body) with the left fist placed on top of the right.
- Move the right foot across and turn 90° into right Kokutsu Dachi and block right Chudan Uchi Uke and punch
left Chudan Gyaku Tsuki.
- Turning 90° return the right foot into Heisoku Dachi simultaneously the left fist is pulled slowly back to the
ready punch position (across the body) with the right fist placed on top of the left.
- Move forward into right Zenkutsu Dachi and block right Chudan Morote Uchi Uke.
- Move forward into left Zenkutsu Dachi and block Seiken Juji Gedan Uke (the block is executed from the Juji
position from the right ear).
- Pull both arms back towards the chest, arms crossed fists closed, then drive them up into Shuto Juji Uke (left
arm under right).
- Execute a twisting movement with both hands, pull the right hand back to the ready punch position and
position the left hand in either a block or hook position.
- Move forward into right Zenkutsu Dachi, punch right Chudan Oi Tsuki and KIAI simultaneously pulling the left
hand back closed to the ready punch position (as if pulling someone towards you).
- Turn 180° blocking right leg Teisoku Uke and prepare to block Gedan Barai (the leg block is executed as if
being attacked from behind and the left hand covers the groin).
- Place the right foot down into Kiba Dachi and block Gedan Barai. Turn your head 180° to the left, quickly bring
the right palm in front of your face to cover with Shotei; the left hand is positioned under the right arm, palm
open horizontal to the floor.
- Bring the left hand slowly from under the right arm pit and strike haishu at approximately head height,
simultaneously pulling the right hand back closed to the ready punch position.
- Using the right foot strike your left hand with Teisoku Uke.
- Return the right leg and simultaneously strike the left hand with Jodan Hiji Ate.
- Continue the movement by jumping into Kake Dachi and block with right Chudan Morote Uchi Uke.
- Retaining the Kake Dachi position, punch at a 60° angle upwards keeping the left hand touching the right arm.
- Turn your head 180° to the front and step into a stance similar to Kokutsu Dachi (all these movements are
executed in fast succession).
- Ensure the hips remain still to enable the punch to stay at the same angle; raise up onto the balls of your feet.
- Take a small step forward with the left foot, then pulling both fists back to the ready punch position,
simultaneously leap into the air turning 90° to the left, as you land into a low Kake Dachi you block Seiken Juji
Uke and KIAI (left arm under right).
- Move the right foot across and turn 90° into right Zenkutsu Dachi and block right Chudan Morote Uke.
- Move the left foot at 45° to the right, pivoting on the right foot and move into a position in preparation for
Zenkutsu Dachi (i.e. reverse Zenkutsu Dachi). As you make this turn you simultaneously block left Shuto
Gedan Uke and the right hand is brought up to the right ear (but not touching) with the fingers pointing
downwards, palm towards the face (the top hand should be positioned so that when you face 45° to an
opponent the hand should not be visible).
- Turn the hips into left Zenkutsu Dachi and strike Ura Kote to the groin, the left hand, palm inwards, comes up
to the right ear; as you turn the hips into Kiba Dachi, turn the right hand and pull it back and extend it fully
upwards above the right shoulder with the fist closed, simultaneously block left Gedan Barai and keep the
head facing the direction of the block.
- Retaining the arm positions bring the left foot to the right into Musubi Dachi.
- Look 45° to the right and move into a “reverse” Zenkutsu Dachi simultaneously block right Shuto Gedan Uke
and the left hand is brought up to the side of the head (as previously described).
- Turn the hips into right Zenkutsu Dachi and strike Ura Kote to the groin the right hand, palm inwards, comes
up to the left ear; as you turn the hips into Kiba Dachi turn the left hand and pull it back and extend it fully
upwards above the left shoulder fist closed, simultaneously block right Gedan Barai and keep the head facing
the direction of the block.
- On the command “Naore” move the left leg to the right leg into Fudo Dachi to complete the Kata.